Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Apathy is key...or is it?

Why am I so fucking distant? Why do I insist on walking around in a state of semi-comatose apathy?
Because I am bracing myself from the idiocy of faux art, the inflated ego of too much genius and any more stumbles and falls directly proportional to deadly casanovas.
Because I'm afraid of getting too attached to anything and anyone here.

I think I have subconsciously decided to limit the show of emotion in general due to the extreme swings in fortune from last term. Not sure it's the smartest thing to do but, oh well...que sera sera. Ker blah, ker blah.

I am a diplomatic zombie in hippie outfits. I walk, talk and smile to an Eheads beat.
I am a pseudo-organized producer who thinks you should maybe all just fuck yourselves for hating the job.
I am a girl scared shitless of falling for you all over again.
I am Aerosmith's j-j-jaded evil little goth in the pink t-shirt and white chucks.
I am buddha without the peace and moses without the faith.



No comments: